We do our best to keep this list of jobs and internships relevant to BEMC participants up to date. Please send use the form under the Contact Us tab if you would like us to add or update a listing here.
Open research fellow position – Institute of Public Health, Charité University Hospital, Berlin, Germany
AG Siegerink is looking for a student assistant.
- AG Siegerink is a clinical epidemiology research group at the Center for Stroke research in Berlin. We are interested in the causes and consequences of stroke, but we also dabble in more epidemiological, methodological and meta-research topics. Next to our own work, the team has many joint projects with others research groups within the CSB, as well as several collaborations outside of the CSB/Charite.
- We are currently looking for a student assistant who will support us with some general administrative tasks, so being precise and computer savvy is a requirement.. Additional to this, you will need to
- Help out with some scientific projects, so an epidemiological background/interest is preferred.
- Organizing meetings and workshops, so you need to be flexible in your hours and have good social skills.
- Fluency in both German and English is paramount in our international research group.
- We offer a paid position at CCM in a young team with flexible hours . Initially, the position is for 6 months, 40 hours/month. If successful, the contract will be extended and/or increased.
- Want to know more about the research of the team? Take a look at here https://www.schlaganfallcentrum.de/forschung/forschungsgruppen/ag-siegerink/ and here www.bobsiegerink.com. Do you have more questions after reading these websites, please feel free to contact Bob directly via bob.siegerink (at) charite.de.