Dear Berlin-area Epidemiological Methods Enthusiasts,
we hope you are enjoying a nice summer holiday, perhaps by a lake, the sea, or on a mountain.
As a reminder, we will not be having a BEMC Talk or Journal Club in August.
- August – no BEMC Talk or JClub – Enjoy your summer break!
- August 20-24th – IPH Intensive Short Course – “Advanced Epidemiologic Methods – causal research and prediction modeling” (Instructors: Rolf Groenwold/Maarten van Smeden)
- September 5th – BEMC Talk – Prof Dr. Sebastian Baumeister, Regensburg
- October 10th – BEMC Talk – “Interactive DAGs: Exploring causality theory with Dagitty” – Dr. Johannes Textor, Neijmigen
- October 17th- no JClub. Join us at the IPH Lecture with Maria Glymour, ScD, MS, Professor at UCSF School of Medicine, as she presents “Are we ready for a biomarker-only based diagnostic criterion for research in Alzheimer’s Disease?”.
Interested in other Institute of Public Health events? Visit our calendar to check out upcoming conferences & short courses!
Follow BEMC on Twitter and leave questions for our speakers: @BEMColloquium